Pages

May 2016 Beauty Purchases (vegan + natural)

Thursday, June 2, 2016


Products in this post:
Zuzu Luxe Lipstick in Candy Apple Red
Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner in Raven
100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Foundation in White Peach  
Relogy Natural Acne Treatment Kit

I didn't buy a lot of beauty products in the month of May, mostly just necessities & then a small fun splurge on red lipstick from Zuzu Luxe, which is amazing! I wore it all weekend long. I've mentioned it more than once on my blog how, sometimes, challenging it can be to find good natural, vegan products that actually work. Lucky for you & me, the natural vegan beauty business is growing more & more every day. So let me help you find & add a few more brands & products to look into & add to your wonderful, ever-growing natural & vegan beauty lists & collections.

Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner in Raven, Zuzu Luxe Lipstick in Candy Apple Red

For a couple years, I have walked past the brand Zuzu Luxe in the health food store, always curious about the products but never trying them. Lately, I've seen multiple beauty bloggers & vloggers rave about this brand. Glamorganic Goddess on Twitter actually recommended the Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner to me. If you have a chance, make sure to check out her blog: www.glamorganicgoddess.com. It's a treasure trove of information & resources for natural beauty, & her story is very inspiring. Thank you, Glamorganic Goddess for recommending Zuzu Luxe to me! It's the best liquid eyeliner I've tried this far - even better than the Tarte liquid liner that used to be a beauty staple of mine. Also, speaking of Zuzu Luxe, I entered their 'Best Wing' Liquid Eyeliner contest on Instagram & I won!!! I never win anything so this was a delightful & giddy surprise, so thank you, also, Zuzu Luxe! Head over to my Instagram account @kateboheme to see my winning eyeliner look.

100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Foundation in White Peach

This is the second bottle of 100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Foundation that I have purchased. It gives me just the right amount of coverage & I'm so pleased with how well this color matches my skin tone. It helps that it blends really well. It's a bit pricey, $45 for one bottle, however this bottle will last you an average of 4 months, at least in my experience, & I am a very liberal applier. This product has definitely become one of my makeup staples.

Relogy Dual Action Treatment Foam, Relogy Skin Balancing Lotion

Okay so, I'm 23 but my skin, lately, has decided to be 13. I can't remember a time other than my adolescence when I broke out so much. I'm not exactly sure why it has, but everything I tried to get rid of it didn't work, including ditching sugar & drastically increasing my water intake. It really could just be the age. 23 is kind of a strange age to start breaking out again, but when my partner was 23-24, he had a massive skin outbreak problem that wouldn't go away until he took medication & used a specific acne skincare brand. There are a lot of acne skincare products out there but most of them are very harsh & toxic. I was so fortunate to come across Relogy just through a simple Google search. Relogy is natural & vegan, & the price is very affordable for a 60 day supply. You get the foam & the lotion in the kit, & it's a simple two-step process when applying. You don't even have to wash off the foam, you can just apply it to your face & let it dry as is. I've been using Relogy for two weeks now & my skin is incredibly clearer & the acne scars are fading. It's working better than I imagined & my confidence is back. I feel like I can take selfies now. ;) And don't just take my word for it. The reviews for this product are outstanding. This is a product I would recommend again & again & again.

Relogy Pore Clearing Exfoliating Cleansing Mud, Relogy Natural Charcoal Konjac Sponge

Relogy also included a couple complimentary gifts as part of my purchase. I got an exfoliating mud & a charcoal konjac sponge. And the exfoliating mud smells so refreshing - I feel like just by smelling it my skin already feels cleaner, haha!

Even though my beauty purchases this month was small, I'm very pleased with the quality of all the products I got & I would recommend all of these products to any beauty lover. I know for the month of June I will have a little bit more to show at the end of the month. I made a couple beauty purchases yesterday & it was only the 1st of June (haaaahhh...) so the next beauty purchase post will be filled with lots of pretty goodies!

What were some of the beauty products you purchased in May?

If you liked this post, you might also like: Collective Vegan Beauty Haul

Toodles for now,
Kate x

Find me & follow, if it tickles your fancy:

No Comments

Post a Comment

ABSOLUTE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes