Pages

Petit Vour February Box

Wednesday, February 24, 2016


Yesterday, my pretty pink box arrived!  See my blog post here to learn more about this monthly beauty box.  This Petit Vour February box had a good variety this month.  I received a hair product, a face product, a makeup item, & perfume. All vegan & all natural!

I love the card they sent this month.  The design looks very 70's to me, which I love!  On the back, they list the products, sizes, prices, & uses.  I usually up-cycle these cards, because the designs are so pretty - I use them for making cute cards of my own & sending them to friends & pen-pals, or I use them in an art piece.  No need to waste a perfectly pretty piece of tree.

Let's discover new vegan beauty products now!


Here is what I got for February (click on product name for link):

1. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Booster Serum (sample)

The actress Gwyneth Paltrow is Juice Beauty's creative director, which is helping bring more awareness of natural & vegan beauty to the world.  I discovered Juice Beauty through Petit Vour a while back & I have been using the CC cream for quite some time, which is lovely.  When I opened the February box, I tried the serum & I was happy to find that it's scentless & it goes on the skin very lightly & doesn't leave a residue.  If it wasn't so expensive ($75 for full size) I would consider buying it to wear once a week or so.  The quality of Juice Beauty's products match its expensive prices, so if you are looking for high-quality products that work & you can afford them, I definitely recommend Juice Beauty.

2. HAN Skin Care Cosmetics Eyeshadow (full size)

HAN eyeshadow color swatch

I love, love, love this eyeshadow!  And this color is perfect for my eye color.  I got the eyeshadow in Taupey Plum, which is perfect for my greenish-blue eyes.  When I took it out of the box, I immediately checked the back for its ingredients, & I am highly impressed with the clean ingredients it uses!  I am excited to try this on one of my makeup looks.

3. Christy Organics "Trance" Natural Perfume (sample)

This scent really is mesmerizing.  The main scents are Jasmine, Cedarwood, & Bergamot.  Describing scents is hard, but I would describe this scent as an earthy smell, almost like men's cologne, but with a big blossoming, spring/summer bouquet smell.  So lovely!  This perfume is a little expensive, but most perfumes are. It retails, for a full size, at $65.  I think it's worth it if you like natural perfumes.  If you are not used to wearing natural perfumes, you may not like it at first, because it's not what you are probably used to.  Natural perfumes usually have earthly undertones, because they use natural essential oils.  Right now, the only place to buy this perfume is at Christy Organics, but in March, petitvour.com will have all of these products from this box, & my guess is that they will have this sample size (the sample size is just $5.25).  So if you are interested in trying natural perfumes, try these samples first.  Christy Organics also has a larger sample pack of 5 perfumes for about $29 here.

4. Graydon Hair Smoothie (sample)

Since the beginning of the year, I have been really interested in the health of my hair.  I rarely wash it now, I hardly ever apply heat, & I created my own hair mask consisting of coconut oil, rosemary essential oil, & sage essential oil.  These essential oils stimulate my scalp which helps my hair grow faster & creates a beautiful shine.  To my delight, I discovered that this Graydon Hair Smoothie also uses rosemary & sage essential oils, as well as parsley & thyme.  It smells so good!  It's has a very fresh, rejuvenating smell.  Petit Vour might have a sample size for this product in March, as well.


And that's all!  The February box was another success!  Tell me what you think of these products & if you have used these before.

Natural, vegan beauty is absolutely possible!

Remember to follow me on Bloglovin'!

Toodles for now,

Kate x

No Comments

Post a Comment

ABSOLUTE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes